Why you should get yourself a Remote Bookkeeper | Benefits
Businesses always look for new ways to minimize expenses, reduce the time spent on different tasks and increase profitability.
The technological advances permitted a change in doing business. Remote Bookkeeping or Virtual/Online Bookkeeping is now the topmost service to replace in-house bookkeeping. It helps in improving the business.
What is Virtual Bookkeeping?
Virtual bookkeeping is done when a virtual bookkeeper or an accountant works with clients remotely. This can be made possible with the help of accounting software.
They combine the best of bookkeeping software & traditional bookkeepers.
Who is a Virtual Bookkeeper?
A virtual bookkeeper must track a business’s day-to-day transactions. They will include the
- Money that comes in through sales
- Purchases &
- Money that flows out through payroll and taxes
Who are Remote Bookkeepers?
Remote Bookkeepers are those who are responsible for all or some of the employer’s / client’s financial accounts. They manage all the accounts payable & receivables within an organization.
Remote Bookkeepers will work independently or within a department based on the size and needs of an entity.
How does Remote Bookkeeping work?
Step 1: An organization will initially give a virtual bookkeeper some remote access to their financial statements and online bookkeeping software.
Step 2: A virtual bookkeeper must take the data along with online software, and data received from credit cards and bank accounts.
Step 3: The bookkeeper must use all the data to create daily entries, monthly reports, and reconciliation.
The reports will be shared between the clients & virtual bookkeepers through safe and secured online folders.
These remote bookkeepers can also pay the employees, and pay recurring invoices and bills among a few other tasks.
Why get yourself a Remote Bookkeeper?
The idea of virtual bookkeeping might be scary for new businesses. But when a business tries out virtual bookkeeping, they will start to realize the advantages of using remote bookkeepers. Those advantages include
- Significant Cost Saving
- An Expert Remote Bookkeeper will be put in touch through Remote Bookkeeping
- You can pay half amount that is spent on the in-house bookkeeper
- A part-time service that can meet your business needs
- The remote bookkeeper job is experienced & talented, no issues will arise while dealing with errors
- 24*7 Remote Bookkeeper availability
- A flexible remote bookkeeper will always stay available to match your schedules
- You can avail constant & continuous customer support during office hours
- Regular Data Back-up
- Accessible and secured backup data will be maintained by the remote bookkeeper
- Shift your focus on business
- A remote bookkeeper’s job is to manage all your bookkeeping and make space for you to handle your business
Most important benefits of remote bookkeeper | Elaborated
Here are the major benefits of remote bookkeeping explained in detail.
There is no requirement for you to pay for in-house expenses! A remote bookkeeper saves your money. Saving money benefits businesses in a long way.
A remote bookkeeper does not need any office or office supplements, unlike other companies. Since we call them remote bookkeepers, you need not be required to pay additionally for overtime or other similar features.
In the case of hiring an employee, you need to pay them for all their downtime and other vacation time. On the other hand, with remote bookkeepers, you pay them hourly. So it saves your money. With the remote bookkeeper, you work with more clients with less amount. To get more benefits, a remote bookkeeper should act as a partner.
Time-saving is more important when it comes to a business. Time-saving is one of the major benefits of a remote bookkeeper. Businesses can focus on the target audience by avoiding bookkeeping maintenance time. If you have a capable bookkeeper, then you can focus on other aspects of your business.
Businesses worry more about their business financial information. They want their financial information to stay secure. This is done by a remote bookkeeper in an easy way. A remote bookkeeper always places their data secures with frequent updation of software. So, all your information will be safe and encrypted.
More Convenient than an employee
One finest benefits of a remote bookkeeper are that businesses face more convenience. They are available all 24 hours a day, whereas an employee will be available only for 8 hours a day.
Why Outsource your Bookkeeping Work?
There are many benefits when you outsource your bookkeeping works which are
- Cost Saving Services that reduce the expense with no compromise on quality
- Eliminate the cost and time of the recruitment process by outsourcing
- Saves time to manage money that helps in growing business
- A chance to hire a higher level of expert professional at an affordable price
- Scaling up or down without any interruption
- Automation software to save time and reduce the risk of human errors
Remote Bookkeeper Cost
The cost of remote bookkeeping may vary based on their experience and knowledge. Here is the average remote bookkeeper cost on an hourly basis. Also, there are lots of websites, that provide accountants details with about their education. Additionally, they offer their details with the ratings.
Also, there are lots of websites providing remote bookkeeper details with their education and cost. Additionally, they offer their details with the ratings. Utilize those sources to make your business benefit.